pfm medical tpm – Services and products for home care
pfm medical tpm gmbh (formerly Applica GmbH), founded in 2001, is the reliable partner for the provision of outpatient aids and discharge management from hospitals into the home environment for parenteral nutrition and continuous drainage of pleural effusions and ascites.
The aim of the products and services of pfm medical tpm is to enable and simplify a safe transition of complex treatments from the hospital to the home environment and to thus offer patients a better quality of life.
Our trained professionals foster a close dialogue with the physicians and patients and, if necessary, provide training to ensure the best possible outpatient care for the patients. But our close contact with the statutory health insurers is also important to ensure simple and reliable invoicing of our services. In addition to this, the employees of pfm medical tpm are contact points for the German trade partners in the provision of medical aids.
pfm medical tpm gmbh produces and distributes high-quality and high-performance products for the areas of infusion therapy, permanent continuous drainage of ascites and pleural effusions and for urinary incontinence. Here is a selection of the most important products:
- LimLess® infusion pump
The electronic infusion pump LimLess® was developed by pfm medical and is also produced in-house. With its high safety standard and simple handling, the pump can be used in both the hospital and home environment and can help improve the quality of life in many therapies, including in the field of chemotherapy, antibiotics, pain and parenteral nutrition.
- BodyGuard infusion pump
- Accessories for the infusion pumps, such as the APL sets with a special 3-layer tube for more safety, or the pump bag or backpacks (also for children) for more mobility
- ASEPT® drainage system for pleural effusions and for malignant and benign ascites
- EZ Huber™ Safety Port Needles
- Products for urinary incontinence therapy, including e.g. transurethral catheters and suprapubic catheters, closed urine drainage systems, leg bags and catheter valves
- Discharge management in cooperation with pfm medical h+h
- User training, e.g.
- port puncture and care
- care techniques & hygiene
- applied infusion therapy and fluid management
- TRBA 250
- Aid management and invoicing
- Technical service for the maintenance and repair of infusion pumps