- Medical term for administering or dispensing medication to patients.
- Angioplasty refers to the dilation of blood vessels with a balloon...
- In clinical practice, the term antibiotic regimen refers to patient treatment with antibiotics, in other words to antibiotic treatment.
- Narrowing of the aorta in the aortic arch…
- Ascites is the abnormal accumulation of serous fluid in the peritoneal (abdominal) cavity. It may be caused by different disorders…
Atrial septal defect
- Atrial septal defect refers to a hole in the wall separating both upper chambers (atria) of the heart…