BodyGuard 121 Twins
Mobile two-channel infusion therapy Because of the simultaneous application of two infusion solutions, complex therapies and new treatment approaches are possible with a mobile infusion pump.
Additional safety due to key-and-lock principle The rising complexity of therapies can lead to increased error rates. Therefore, the BodyGuard 121 Twins infusion pump and TW2010 Sets are equipped with an elaborate key-and-lock principle which creates additional safety for patient and user. This can be achieved due to the combination of two features: a safety adapter which is mounted in the doors of the pump and which limits the operation of the particular channel to appropriate equipped TW2010 Sets as well as a big key on the TW2010/5 Set which can only be inserted into the pump if the safety adapter is removed. Consequently, set mix-ups and the operation of an "inappropriate" TW2010 Set in a not according to the therapy adjusted channel can be prevented.
Cost savings and weight reduction The use of only one mobile infusion pump with a double lumen set leads to cost savings compared to a therapy with two infusion pumps and two sets. In comparison to the use of two pumps there is also a weight reduction of almost 50%.
Outstanding linearity The infusion pump administers continuously with outstanding linearity on both channels. The accuracy is +/- 5%.
Easy to operate The menu navigation and key layout make operating the pump easy and safe.
- Flow rate: 0,1 - 1.200 ml/h; 0,0 - 100 ml/h in PCA program
- Control display for battery status and charge level
- Event log for documentation of pump history
- Individually adjustable therapy due to extensive range of accessories and consumables
- Six therapy options: continuous, TPN, 25 doses, PCA, intermittent, dose
- Extensive safety features: self-cancelling occlusion alarm; air bubble identification using ultrasound; alarms for malfunctions and access restrictions, low and empty battery as well as door open; safety adapter in pump doors
- Use of glass bottles possible due to a special set with vented spike and drip chamber (TW201/6)
- Flow rate: 0.1 - 1,200 ml/h; 0.0 - 100 ml/h in PCA mode
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Volume: 0.1 - 9,999.0 ml
- KVO rate: 0.1 - 5.0 ml/h
- Pressure: max. 990 mmHg or 19.9 psi adjustable
- Air: ultrasound sensor, threshold value 0.1 -1.0 ml
- Pump system: piston mechanism
- Alarms: end program; battery low; battery empty; air in line; occlusion; door open; pump locked; lock mode; pump unattended; error; check set
- Power supply: 110 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.3 A max.
- Battery: Li-Ion; 3,000 mAh
- Size: 89 x 149 x 41 mm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 280 g (without battery), 580 g (with battery)
- Parenteral nutrition/TPN
- Anglestics therapy/PCA
- Chronotherapy/circadian therapy
- Emergency medical aid
Caesarea Medical Electronics Ltd.
16 Shacham street
Industrial Park Caesarea North
P.O.Box 4294 Caesarea 38900, Israel
|250121||Incl. battery, cable, charger||BodyGuard 121 Twins||1|