TiMESH – a mesh implant sets standards in hernia surgery
For the last 15 years TiMESH has offered users a universal mesh implant for intraperitoneal and extraperitoneal repair for all types of hernia.
Convincing right from the start
Since its market introduction in 2002, TiMESH has set the standard for benefit, quality and handling in hernia surgery, and after 15 years is still being used today.1
Safe and reliable
Users worldwide rely on its outstanding proven quality: To date, more than 500,000 patients have been treated with TiMESH implants.
Patented titanisation process
There is nothing like experience and quality. Our patented titanisation process fulfills the most rigorous demands.
Titanisation: Proven patient benefit
Studies demonstrate the benefits of titanised over conventional polypropylene mesh. TiMESH offers the patients a proven plus in quality of life.
TiMESH – Quality Made in Germany
The titanised mesh is developed and manufactured at our Nuremberg site in Germany. As your reliable partner this ensures “Quality Made in Germany”.
- Universal application: TiMESH is the top choice for all techniques in hernia repair, including IPOM.
It is truly Easy IPOM – because all the material is being titanised, both sides of the mesh are identical and no extra coating is required for intraperitoneal positioning.
- Easy handling: Since TiMESH is pliable and extremely easy to model, intraoperative handling is simple.
- Excellent ingrowth characteristics: The titanised hydrophilic surface of the mesh improves cell growth3 and reduces the risk of inflammation4, which in turn lessens scarring and the risk of mesh shrinkage6,7.
- Titanised Type 1a polypropylene mesh
- Weight: 16 g/m2, 35 g/m2 or 65 g/m2
- Pore size: 1.0 mm
- Knitted monofilament fabric
- Atraumatic laser cut edges
- EtO (ethylene oxide) sterilised, non-pyrogenic
With its universal applicability, outstanding product characteristics and proven benefits, TiMESH is a top product for hernia surgery. The International Endohernia Society (IEHS) has listed TiMESH in its guidelines for laparoscopic treatment of ventral and incisional hernias of the abdominal wall.
Quality Made in Germany
Complete control over the entire development and manufacturing process is a key factor for the quality of the final product and its performance in medical application. That is the reason for our titanised meshes being developed and produced in our subsidiary pfm medical titanium in Nuremberg. As is the case with our other manufacturing sites in Germany, Switzerland and the US, pfm medical titanium is extensively certified and fulfills the highest quality and technology standards in the healthcare industry.
We offer a wide range of other TiMESH implant-based products for hernia surgery:
- TiMESH – for surgical repair of all types of hernias
- TiSURE® – for surgical repair of esophageal diaphragm defects
- TiLENE® Blue – for surgical repair of all types of hernias
- TiLENE® Strip – for incisional hernia prophylaxis (US customers: please refer to US-website)
- TiLENE® Guard – for parastomal hernia repair
- TiLENE® Plug – for surgical repair of inguinal, umbilical and femoral hernias
You have questions regarding titanised mesh implants?
To our contact form.