pfm medical and Unomedical - partners from the start
Unomedical (A ConvaTec Company) is one of the pioneers of single-use disposable medical products. Since our establishment in 1971, we have been the exclusive distributor of products by this manufacturer (which was the Danish manufacturer Unoplast) to German hospitals. Our long-standing partnership has led to a number of successful joint developments, e.g. the closed urine-measurement system UnoMeter™ Safeti™ Plus or the Cathy™ suction catheter.
The all-round specialist for modern hospitals
Unomedical offers a versatile portfolio that meets a wide range of hospital requirements. The product range covers the following areas:
- Anaesthesia/intensive care: oxygen and aerosol therapy, ventilation (suction catheters, closed suction system (Cathy™), endotracheal tubes), urine volume measurement.
- Operating theatre materials: OR-suction devices (OP-Flex®) and connection tubes, neutral electrodes (Neutralect-Mini™).
- Urine drainage: urine bags, urinary catheters, closed urine darinage system (A6), urine volume measurement systems (UnoMeter™ Safeti™ Plus) and IAP monitoring system
- Gastroenterology: feeding tubes, duodenal tubes, gastric tubes, intestinal tubes; all free from DEHP.
- Hospital ward requirements: ECG electrodes (Unilect™), fixing plasters, secretion bags.
Unomedical was established in Denmark in 1964 under the name of PharmaPlast DK. The company was one of the first in the world to use plastic as a material for medical products. After changing its name to UnoPlast and a change of ownership, the company is currently known as Unomedical – A ConvaTec Company.
In addition to the registered office in Denmark, Unomedical and ConvaTec operate a number of production sites and distribution centres across the world.
Unomedical a/s (A ConvaTec Company)
Birkerød Kongevej 2
3460 Birkerød, Denmark
8200 Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Herr Paul Moraviec
T +45 4816-7000
F +45 4816-7045
Unomedical is ISO certified (ISO 9001, ISO 13485).