pfm Cooling Plate 4100
The pfm Cooling Plate 4100 allows fast and easy cooling of paraffin blocks.
Electronic temperature setting The temperature is set and controlled electronically.
User-friendly The display is easy to use.
Working surface with drain channel The working surface contains a drain channel which prevents condensate overflowing after the instrument has been switched off.
Easy to clean/maintain The housing is made from stainless steel; the cooling surface is made of anodised aluminium and is easy to clean.
- Housing: stainless steel
- Cooling surface: anodised aluminium
- Easy to clean
- Working surface with drain channel
- User-friendly display, easy operation
- Dimensions total (W/D/H): 410 × 510 × 295 mm
- Dimensions cooling surface (W/D): 360 × 246 mm
- Working height (H): 67 mm
- Capacity cooling surface: max. 60 blocks
- Temperature range: -10 °C to +10 °C
- Weight: 27 kg
- Instrument fuse, primary circuit: 2 × 4 A
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
The pfm Cooling Plate 4100 has been developed by pfm medical ag and is produced in Germany.
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|501003||(W/D/H): 410 x 510 x 295 mm||27 kg||1|