The mobile LimLess® infusion pump is universally used for infusion therapy inhospital and at home. The construction of the device provides sophisticationthrough security systems and easy handling.
Made in Germany by pfm medical The development, production and technical service of theL imLess® infusion pump and the LL 2012 Sets are all done by pfm medical in Germany. pfm medical thus covers the entirevalue chain and can therefore react to user needs, swiftlyand flexibly, which enables them to incorporate any changesdirectly into the production process.
Increased mobility for improved quality of life The compact construction of the infusion pump and a long battery life allows the patient to be mobile and improves quality of life.
Easy to operate The graphical interface and touch display of the infusion pump are intuitive and easy to operate. The infusion parameters that are entered are easy to read and review. It is also possible to operate the display comfortably and safely when wearing gloves.
Increased safety thanks to a dual-processor system All safety systems inside the infusion pump are provided in duplicate. Several interdependent control systems monitor one another mutually, based on a principle which is known from aerospace technology. Thanks to error messages, which are sent if one of the control units fail, a quick response is enabled and an almost uninterrupted therapy is ensured.
Long battery life The rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for continuous operation for up to 40 hours. At a flow rate of 125 ml/h, a continuous infusion of approximately 20 hours is ensured. The rechargeable battery can be subjected to at least 500 charging cycles without any noteworthy loss of capacity.
Minute attention to detail in the design When using the safe (analgesic therapy/PCA), it is still possible to charge and mount the infusion pump directly onto the IV drip stand.
- Flow rate: 0.1 to 500 ml/h
- Control display for battery status and charge level
- Automatically documents and saves the pump history
- Adjustable therapy due to extensive range of accessories and consumables (LL 2012 Set)
- Demand-oriented application through seven therapyoptions: continous, 25 doses/chrono, TPN, intermittent, PCA,puls, sinus/chrono (chrono = time-controlled)
- Extensive safety features: all security systems are duplicatedto provide addidtional safety; ultrasonic air detection;pressure sensor; alarm for malfunctions; code-protectedaccess restrictions
- Flow rate 0.1 – 500.0 ml/h; 0.0 - 99.9 ml/h in PCA mode
- Accuracy ± 5 %
- Volume: 0.1 – 9.999.0 ml
- KVO rate: 0.0 – 5.0 ml/h
- Pressure: adjustable to 0.5/1.0/1.3 bar
- Air: ultrasound sensor, threshold value adjustable to0.1/0.5/1.0 ml
- Pump system: piston mechanism
- Alarms: infusion ended; battery low; battery empty; air inthe line; occlusion; door open/no set; pump malfunction
- Power supply: 100 – 240 V; 50/60 Hz; 15 W max; 0.5 A
- Battery: Li-Ion 7.2 V; 2.150 mAh (rechargeable)
- Delivery Volume: 20 hours at 125 ml/h and fully charged battery
- Size: 135 x 92 x 38 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 371 g (without battery); 461 g (with battery)
Functions & Processes
- Parenteral nutrition/TPN
- Analgesic therapy/PCA
- Antibiotic therapy
- Desferal therapy
- Chronotherapy/circadian therapy
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany
|73001||LimLess® Infusion Pump||1|