FEATHER® phaco blades are designed for corneoscleral and clear corneal incision (CCI) in cataract surgery.
Safe usage The diamond-shaped blade tip makes it very safe to use.
Ease of use The screw-on blade and the handle set ensure ease of use and flexibility during surgical procedures.
- MICRO FEATHER® blade of high-quality stainless steel for optimum quality
- Ultra-sharp blade thanks to micro-grinding technology
- Carefully selected material and optimised grinding technology for sharp cutting edges of superb durability
- Standardised production techniques for consistent incision size and minimised risk of tissue damage during the incision
- Blade angle: 45°
- Blade width : 3.0 mm
- Bi-bevel and bevel-up versions
The MICRO FEATHER® ophthalmic blades are made from high-quality stainless steel using ultra-precise grinding technology. The optimised grinding technology together with the carefully selected material permit the production of blades with consistent, ultra-sharp cutting edges. The standardised production process ensures a consistent incision size throughout thus minimising the risk of tissue injury during incision. This makes ophthalmic blades made by FEATHER, a blade manufacturer of global renown, ideal precision instruments with a guarantee of absolute safety for both users and patients.
FEATHER® Safety Razor Co. Ltd.
3-70, Ohyodo-Minami 3-Chome Kita-Ku
Osaka 531-0075, Japan
|200402761||K-7630 BU||Bevel up, 3.0 mm, angled||5|
|200507630||K-7630||Bi-bevel, 3.0 mm, straight||5|
|200507634||K-7630 B||Bi-bevel, 3.0 mm, angled||5|