The FEATHER® circular blade permits perfect microsurgical incisions thanks to its round, sharp cutting edges extending bilaterally from the centre of the circle.
Unique blade design for optimal incisions and wound healing
Unsurpassed quality and performance Thanks to its optimised micrometer-accurate precision grinding, the round scalpel offers outstanding quality and performance. A double-honing process ensures ultra-sharp cutting edges of superb durability.
Ease of use The screw-on blade and the handle set ensure ease of use and flexibility during the surgical procedure.
- MICRO FEATHER® blade of high-quality stainless steel for optimum quality
- Ultra-sharp blade thanks to micro-grinding technology
- Carefully selected material and optimised grinding technology for sharp cutting edges of superb durability
- Standardised production techniques for consistent incision size and minimised risk of tissue damage during the incision
- Blade angle: 45°
- Availabe in both straight and angled versions
The MICRO FEATHER® ophthalmic blades are made from high-quality stainless steel using ultra-precise grinding technology. The optimised grinding technology together with the carefully selected material permit the production of blades with consistent, ultra-sharp cutting edges. The standardised production process ensures a consistent incision size throughout thus minimising the risk of tissue injury during incision. This makes ophthalmic blades made by FEATHER, a blade manufacturer of global renown, ideal precision instruments with a guarantee of absolute safety for both users and patients.
FEATHER® Safety Razor Co. Ltd.
3-70, Ohyodo-Minami 3-Chome Kita-Ku
Osaka 531-0075, Japan
|200400774||K-7730 B||Bi-bevel, 3.0 mm, angled||5|
|200500773||K-7730||Bi-bevel, 3.0 mm, straight||5|