The Redon Set for post-operative wound drainage consists of a Redon bottle, a connecting tube, a Redon drain and a single-use needle. The Redon Set is suitable for initial placement during surgery and contains all needed components.
Complete set In addition to the Redon bottle with connecting tube, the set also contains a drain and a suitable disposable needle.
Redon connection tube The tube with transparent universal Redon connector CH 06 - CH 18 for connection to the drain is pre-attached.
High initial vacuum The Redon bottle has a high initial vacuum of max. 98,000 Pa.
Several system sizes 200 ml and 400 ml systems provide a 50 ml safety volume.
- Luer-Lock connection
- Crystal-clear material for reliable qualitative assessment of secretions
- Rough and fine graduation for at-a-glance information about current fill levels
- Integrated vacuum indicator with min./max. indication
- Quick-release fasteners included
- Double packed, sterile
- Redon bottle and Redon drain DEHP-free
- Bottle volume: 200 ml – 600 ml
- Drain size: CH 10 – CH 16
- Drain length: 75 cm
- Drain perforation length: 15 cm
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany
|20567||CH 14||600 ml||25|
|20568||CH 16||600 ml||700|
|20569||CH 12||600 ml||25|
|20918||CH 18||600 ml||25|
|21502||CH 10||600 ml||25|