Soft-Drain Flat Active
The Soft-Drain Flat Active consists of a flat silicone drain and a low-vacuum reservoir for suction-assisted wound drainage.
Active assistance of suction The included reservoir creates a negative pressure and assists actively the suction of the drainage.
Outstanding safety The inner ribbing of the flat drain prevents it from collapsing even at higher pressures or when a vacuum is applied.
Easy drain removal The seamless soft coupling between the drain and tube enables the safe and gentle removal of completely inserted drains.
- Transparent 150 ml low-vacuum silicone reservoir with anti-reflux valve and universal hanger
- Graduation of the reservoir for at-a-glance information about current fill levels
- Flat drain made from 100% medical silicone
- Perforated at full length with gently rounded atraumatic holes
- Central opening
- Fully radiopaque drain tube
- Double packed, sterile
- Full length: 80 cm
- Drain length: 20 cm
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|0615-0072||7 mm||3 mm||20 cm (full)||150 ml (Reservoir)||10|
|0615-0102||10 mm||4 mm||20 cm (full)||150 ml (Reservoir)||10|