pfm Cassette Trimming System CTS 500
The pfm Cassette Trimming System CTS 500 is used to remove excess paraffin from the outside edges of the cassettes after processing and embedding. This simplifies and speeds up the preparation of tissue blocks in the histology laboratory.
Removal of paraffin The edge of the embedding casette is slid across the heated aluminium plate; the excess paraffin runs off into a drain channel and then into a waste tray while also facilitating the scraping effect.
Display of the operating temperature The operating temperature of +80°C is reached after three minutes and is indicated by a green LED.
Overheating protection device An overheating protection device protects the instrument against damage from overheating.
Easy to clean and maintain The anodised aluminium work surface is easy to clean. The waste tray can be removed and placed on the working surface allowing the paraffin in the waste tray to be heated for reuse or disposal.
- Housing: anodised aluminium
- Easy to clean
- Overheating protection device to avoid overheating and damage
- Operating temperature reached after three minutes and indicated by a green light (LED)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 140 × 210 × 120 mm
- Operating temperature: up to + 80 °C
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Instrument fuse, primary circuit: T 6.3 A
- Power supply: 240 V, 50-60 Hz, 1200 VA
The pfm Cassette Trimming System CTS 500 has been developed by pfm medical ag and is produced in Germany.
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|501501||240 V, 50-60 Hz, 1200 VA||1|