pfm Rotary 3004 M
The pfm Rotary 3004 M is a modern, newly-designed manual rotary microtome for all applications in routine use, research and industry.
Excellent section quality The robust object and knife/blade holders operating in combination with the horizontal and vertical cross-roller bearing system guarantee maximum stability. This unique technology and the quality of the materials used is reflected in the reliable and consistently high sectioning quality. Together with its ergonomic design these features make pfm medical rotary microtomes ideal for situations with a high sample throughput.
Safe operation When the object and knife are being mounted a handwheel lock is activated in order to prevent injury. A colour-marked finger guard offers additional safety in the area of the knife/blade edge.
Simple operation The control panels and display elements are clearly arranged according to their functions. This makes the microtome easy and convenient to operate.
Precise orientation of samples Samples can be positioned quickly and easily on the X and Y axes using the object orientation system and the colour-marked zero position indicators. Advancing the sample towards the knife/blade edge is therefore very simple.
Suitable for large samples pfm medical´s rotary microtomes are also suitable for use with large universal cassette clamps and can be converted without difficulty. This means that samples of different sizes can be processed depending on customers´ requirements.
Easy cleaning and care The surface of the housing is fully anodised and easy to clean. The waste produced during sectioning is caught by the integrated section waste tray and is then easy to discard. The section waste tray is also anodised and easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design
- Backlash- and maintenance-free horizontal and vertical cross-roller bearing system
- Smooth-running handwheel
- Handwheel locking system in each position
- Quick change system for object clamps
- Ease of object orientation
- Retraction system
- Trimming device
- Section counter
- Finger guard
- Section waste tray
- Anodised surface, easy to clean
- Coarse feed: manually via coarse feed wheel
- Fine feed: manually via handwheel
- Section thickness: 0.5 - 60 μm
- Setting range: 0.5 - 10 μm in 0.5 μm steps/10 - 20 μm in 1 μm steps 20 - 60 μm in 5 μm steps
- Trimming device: two trimming steps 10 μm and 20 μm
- Retraction: 40 μm
- Horizontal range: 30 mm
- Vertical range: 70 mm
- Object orientation: x- and y-axes universal 8°, z-axis up to 360°
- Maximum sample size: Universal cassette clamp, standard embedding cassettes / Standard object clamp large, sample size 45 x 60 mm / Universal cassette clamp large, super mega embedding cassettes
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 450 x 530 x 275 mm
- Weight: 38 kg
The pfm Rotary 3004 M has been developed by pfm medical ag and is produced in Germany.
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|0300410||(W/D/H): 450 x 530 x 275 mm||38 kg||1|