pfm Rotary 3005 E
The pfm Rotary 3005 E is a modern, newly-designed semi-electronic rotary microtome for all applications in routine use, research and industry.
Excellent section quality The robust object and knife/blade holders operating in combination with the horizontal and vertical cross-roller bearing system guarantee maximum stability. This unique technology and the quality of the materials used is reflected in the reliable and consistently high sectioning quality. Together with its ergonomic design these features make pfm medical rotary microtomes ideal for situations with a high sample throughput.
Safe operation When the object and knife are being mounted a handwheel lock is activated in order to prevent injury. If the handwheel lock is on, electronic versions of this device will visually indicate this on their display. A colour-marked finger guard offers additional safety in the area of the knife/blade edge.
Simple operation pfm medical´s electronic rotary microtomes are equipped with a modern touch screen system. The control panels and display elements are clearly arranged according to their functions. This makes the microtome easy and convenient to operate.
Precise orientation of samples The specimens can be aligned quickly and easily to the desired position as well as advanced to the knife/blade edge by using the object orientation system along the X/Y axes and the colour coded tangible zero point setting.
Suitable for large samples pfm medical´s rotary microtomes are also suitable for use with large universal cassette clamps and can be converted without difficulty. This means that samples of different sizes can be processed depending on customers´ requirements.
Easy cleaning and care The surface of the housing is fully anodised and easy to clean. The waste produced during sectioning is caught by the integrated section waste tray and is then easy to discard. The section waste tray is also anodised and easy to clean.
- Ergonomic design
- Backlash- and maintenance-free horizontal and vertical cross-roller bearing system
- Smooth-running handwheel
- Handwheel locking system in each position
- Quick change system for object clamps
- Ease of object orientation due to tangible zero point setting
- Memory function
- All electronic settings and functions are operated by a touch screen
- Section counter
- Section thickness addition
- Finger guard
- Section waste tray
- Anodised surface, easy to clean
- Section thickness: 0.5 - 100 μm
- Setting range: 0.5 - 10 μm in 0.5 μm steps/10 - 20 μm in 1 μm steps 20 - 50 μm in 5 μm steps/50 - 100 μm in 10 μm steps
- Trimming mode: 1 - 500 μm
- Retraction: 0 - 100 μm in 5 μm steps
- Coarse feed speed: 1.7 mm/s
- Remaining feed indication 1 mm horizontal: visual and audible
- Horizontal range: 30 mm
- Vertical range: 70 mm
- Object orientation: x- and y-axes universal 8°, z-axis up to 360°
- Maximum sample size: Universal cassette clamp, standard embedding cassettes / Standard object clamp large, sample size 45 x 60 mm / Universal cassette clamp large, super mega embedding cassettes
- Power supply: 100/120/230/240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 450 x 530 x 275 mm
- Weight: 38 kg
Das pfm Rotary 3005 E ist eine Eigenentwicklung der pfm medical ag und wird in Deutschland produziert.
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|0300510||(W/D/H): 450 x 530 x 275 mm||38 kg||1|