FEATHER® handles are suitable for carbon steel and stainless steel blades.
Range The high-quality stainless steel handles are made from a variety of different materials in order to meet a range of surgical demands.
Easy to use Blades are easy to insert. FEATHER® handles are perfectly balanced and functional in use.
- Balanced design
- Excellent durability
- Available in stainless steel, diamond-like carbon film coating, and titanium
- Standard lenghts, extra long, and round
The FEATHER® blade remover permits the safe and simple removal of used disposable blades from any kind and size of scalpel handle. It makes blade changes easy and ensures increased safety and hygiene because direct contact with the blade is avoided. Easy handling in three steps.
Safe and hygienic – no direct contact with blades provides the greatest possible protection of medical staff against infection.
Disposable product – once the cost-effective blade remover is filled with used blades, it can simply be disposed of.
Instructions for use
- Make sure that the correct side of the blade is pointing upwards; then insert the blade into the slot of the blade remover until it hits the stop.
- Gently press the button on the top of the blade remover.
- Remove the handle. The removed blade drops safely into the enclosed blade remover.
FEATHER® Safety Razor Co. Ltd.
3-70, Ohyodo-Minami 3-Chome Kita-Ku
Osaka 531-0075, Japan
|202000003||Standard||10 - 15||3||Special steel||7695212||10|
|202000004||Standard||20 - 25||4||Special steel||7695229||10|
|202000007||Standard||10 - 15||7||Special steel||7695235||10|
|202010003||Long||10 - 15||3L||Special steel||1462139||10|
|202010004||Long||20 - 25||4L||Special steel||1462145||10|
|208800077||Standard||10 - 15||3DLC||Diamond-like carbon film coati||-||10|
|208800078||Standard||20 - 25||4DLC||Diamond-like carbon film coati||-||10|
|208800079||Standard||10 - 15||7DLC||Diamond-like carbon film coati||-||10|
|208800080||Rounded||10 - 15||3T||Titanium||-||1|