pfm Slide 4004 M
The newly-designed pfm Slide 4004 M sliding microtome from pfm medical ag is a powerful microtome for all applications in routine use, research and industry.
Excellent section quality In daily use, the unprecedented smooth and stable sliding action of the knife holder over the horizontal cross-roller bearing system, offers stress free operation of the microtome. The vertical stroke of the specimen holder, also equipped with a cross roller bearing system, avoids vibration and is free of backlash. This unique technology results in consistent production of high quality sections.
Precise infeed The section thickness on the manual pfm Slide 4004 M can be adjusted either manually, using the setting lever, or automatically by means of the automatic section thickness infeed. Coarse feed is achieved using the handwheel.
Precise alignment of the specimen With the help of the object orientation system on the X/Y axes,the colour-coded tangible zero point setting, and the rotating knife holder, the specimens can be aligned quickly and easily in the desired position. This allows the specimen to be easily advanced to the knife/blade edge.
Safe operation During the adjustment process the slide is latched into a fixed position by its locking device in order to prevent injury when setting up the specimen or the blade. A colour marked finger guard offers additional protection in the area of the knife/blade edge.
Flexible configuration A wide range of object clamps and knife holders ensures versatility and accurate configuration according to the customers’ requirements.
Easy cleaning and care The housing surfaces are fully anodized and easy to clean. The waste produced during sectioning is collected in the integrated section waste tray, and then can easily be disposed of.The section waste tray is also anodized and easy to clean.
- Modular system with ergonomic design
- Smooth and stable knife sliding action
- Stable and distortion-free housing
- Micrometer enclosed in housing for protection
- Quick change system for universal cassette clamp and standard object clamp
- Ease of object orientation due to tangible zero point setting
- Rotating knife holder with modern eccentric clamp
- Easy adjustment of the blade angle without unclamping the knife
- Three position knife slide lock
- Section waste tray (optional)
- Finger guard
- Fine feed: manually or automatically
- Coarse feed: manually via coarse feed wheel
- Section thickness: 0.5 – 40 μm
- Setting range: 0.5 – 10 μm in 0.5 μm steps/10 – 40 μm in 5 μm steps
- Object orientation: x- and y-axes universal 8°, z-axis up to 360° (exception of large object clamps)
- Vertical range: 48 mm
- Horizontal range: 180 mm
- Maximum sample size: Universal cassette clamp, standard embedding cassettes / Standard object clamp large, sample size 45 x 60 mm / Universal cassette clamp large, super mega embedding cassettes
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 340 x 420 x 300 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany
|400410||(W/D/H): 340 x 420 x 300 mm||22 kg||1|