pfm Stretching Table 1100
The pfm Stretching Table 1100 is a heated table for stretching and drying paraffin sections in the histotechnology laboratory. It can be used in routine practice, research and industry.
Touch screen The functions of the instruments are controlled by a touch screen, which allows easy and convenient operation. The temperature is also adjusted via the touch screen element, to an accuracy of +/-1 °C.
Safety devices In addition to the over-temperature protection device, the mains connection is recessed in the housing and protected against splash water with an addtitional cover.
Simple cleaning and maintenance processes The housing of the pfm Stretching Table 1100 is made from one aluminium block. The surface is anodised to a light colour and easy to clean. The heating plate too is made entirely of aluminium and is finished in anodised black.
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Easy to clean
- Fast and precise adjustment of the temperature
- Over-temperature protection device to avoid overheating and damage
- Clearly-arranged display with digital indication and electronic temperature control (touch screen)
- Electronic temperature control to an accuracy of +/-1 °C
- Dimensions overall (W/D/H): 180 x 386 x 80 mm
- Dimensions heating plate (W/D): 170 x 300 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Heating range: from the ambient temperature up to +75 °C
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power output: 100 W
- Instrument fuse (primary circuit): T 6.3 A
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany