EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) in the goods trade
pfm medical supports all the e-standards established in the health sector in Germany. Electronic processing with EDI helps to simplify and speed up your ordering processes.
- Minimal risk of error compared with conventional ordering methods
- Instant availability information at the time of ordering
- Instant processing of your electronic enquiries and orders
- Exact delivery addresses are stored automatically
- Paper-free ordering process from order confirmation to delivery note and invoice
- Digital estimate for health funds
EDI – how you can get connected
When it comes to EDI options we are very compatible and flexible: we can use GHX, GSG, HBS or Medical Columbus. Other platforms can be set up by prior arrangement.
- Choose your software platform for future ordering.
- After checking we enter your master data in our system.
- Ready! From now on you receive all documentation in electronic form.
Electronic exchange of master and catalogue data
Our products are classified to e-class. We use the current eClass version, which has been agreed in the eStandard workshop, with properties for all products,
It is possible to export master data in csv/xls or GS1 XML format. This ensures that you always have complete up-to-date purchasing information.
Material for your website
On request we will be glad to provide you with pictures and product data for our products to support your marketing activities.
Shaping the digital future
pfm medical is active in important e-commerce forums like GS1 Healthcare and, within Germany, e-Class e.V. and the BVMed e-standards group. This means we can start preparing today for tomorrow’s standards.
Not using EDI yet? We’ll be happy to give you a step by step introduction.
Interested in our other digital services?
T +49 2236 9641-221