- A mass arising within the body or foreign to it, lodging in a blood vessel and obstructing it (embolism).
- In endoscopy, a flexible plastic tube or slim metal tube with a camera (endoscope) is inserted through a natural or artificially created body orifice allowing views inside the body…
- Endotracheal tubes are plastic tubes inserted through the mouth (orotracheal) or nose (nasotracheal) into the airway (trachea) of a patient for ventilation…
- In medicine, enteral nutrition refers to the clinical administration of nutrients via the gastrointestinal tract, either as physiological nutrition by mouth or via a feeding tube.
- Ethylene oxide is a gas used as disinfectant for food, organic insulation (wool, plant fibres), textile fibres, and medical devices.