Angiography Catheter – MULTI-TRACK™
The MULTI-TRACK™ angiography catheter employs a special guide wire concept to increase manoeuvrability and the flow rate. It consists of radiopaque material, is easy to position and can be used in conjunction with other interventional catheters.
Special guide wire concept The MULTI-TRACK™ makes it possible to simultaneously measure the pressure gradient or insert other interventional instruments during the angiography without removing the guide wire.
- High-quality angiography with simultaneous pressure measurement during diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterisation
- Guide wire remains in place while the contrast medium is administered or the pressure is measured
- Catheter only needs to be replaced occasionally
- Lower risk of complications with short, simultaneous procedures
MULTI-TRACK™ catheters have a wide range of uses. They simplify numerous procedures:
- Angiographies without removing or repositioning the guide wire
- Simultaneous measurement of pressure gradient
- Several catheters can be inserted on a single guide wire
- Precise, controlled retraction or advancement of the catheter.
|REF||Flow rate||Guide wire||Usable length||Shaft size||Introducer size||VPE|
|MMTA03100||4.0 ml/s||0.025"||100 cm||3 F||5 F||1|
|MMTA0360||6.5 ml/s||0.025"||60 cm||3 F||5 F||1|
|MMTA0380||5.5 ml/s||0.025"||80 cm||3 F||5 F||1|
|MMTA04100||11.0 ml/s||0.035"||100 cm||4 F||6 F||1|
|MMTA0480||13.0 ml/s||0.035"||80 cm||4 F||6 F||1|
|MMTA05100||20.0 ml/s||0.035"||100 cm||5 F||7 F||1|
|MMTA0580||22.0 ml/s||0.035"||80 cm||5 F||7 F||1|
|MMTA06100||25.0 ml/s||0.035"||100 cm||6 F||8 F||1|
|MMTA2580||2.7 ml/s||0.021"||80 cm||2.5 F||4 F||1|