The BodyGuard 323 infusion pump is universally used for infusion therapy in both the hospital and home environment. The construction of the device ensures outstanding linearity and easy handling.
Outstanding linearity The infusion pump administers continuously with outstanding linearity. Accuracy: ± 5 %.
Patient friendly The small compact design of the infusion pump allows greater mobility.
Easy to operate The menu navigation and key layout make operating the pump easy and safe.
- Flow rate: 0.1 to 500 ml/h
- Control display for battery status and charge level
- Automatically documents and saves the pump history
- Adjustable therapy due to extensive range of accessories and consumables (APL 2002® Set)
- Five therapy options: continuous, TPN, 25 doses, PCA, intermittent
- Extensive safety features: self-cancelling occlusion alarm; air bubble identification using ultrasound; alarms for malfunctions and access restrictions, low and empty battery, ‘door open’ alarm
- Flow rate: 0.1–500.0 ml/h; 0.0–100.0 ml/h in PCA mode
- Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Volume: 0.1–9,999.0 ml
- KVO rate: 0.1–5.0 ml/h
- Pressure: adjustable to 7 / 14 / 21 psi
- Air: ultrasound sensor, threshold value 0.1–1.0 ml
- Pump system: piston mechanism
- Alarms: end programme; battery low; battery empty; air in line; occlusion; door open; pump locked; check set; pump malfunction
- Power supply: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 W
- Battery: Li-polymer 7.2 V; 1,800 mAh
- Delivery volume: 12 hours at 125 ml/h and fully charged battery
- Size: 80 × 110 × 35 mm (W × L × H)
- Weight: 280 g (without battery)
Functions & Processes
- Parenteral nutrition/TPN
- Analgesic therapy/PCA
- Antibiotic therapy
- Desferal therapy
- Chronotherapy/circadian therapy
Caesarea Medical Electronics Ltd.
16 Shacham street
Industrial Park Caesarea North
P.O.Box 4294 Caesarea 38900, Israel
|52002||Incl. battery, cable, charger||BodyGuard 323 Infusion Pump||1|