The ward-system is a pre-evacuated reservoir for post-operative high-vacuum Redon wound drainage and is intended for replacement during patients treatment.
High initial vacuum The Redon bottle has a high initial vacuum of max. 98,000 Pa.
Several system sizes 200 ml and 400 ml systems provide a 50 ml safety volume
- Plug connection or Luer-Lock connection
- Crystal-clear material for reliable qualitative assessment of secretions
- Rough and fine graduation for at-a-glance information about current fill levels
- Integrated vacuum indicator with min./max. indication
- Quick-release fasteners included
- Double packed, sterile
- Redon bottle DEHP-free
- Bottle volume: 200 ml - 600 ml
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany