With port systems in the hybrid version, the features and benefits of plastic and titanium are combined, resulting in significant benefits for the user and patient. Based on long-term experience and constant optimization
processes, numerous detail solutions such as e.g. the click connector, which provides a high level of user-friendliness, were able to be developed.
Excellent plastic-titanium combination
MRI-conditional Reduced artefact formation (up to 3,0 T)
- Catheter made of polyurethane (PU) or silicone
- Radiopaque, length marked catheter
- Vessel-friendly atraumatic catheter tip
- Click-Connector for safe connection between catheter and port chamber
- Highly compressed silicone membrane for secure closing of septum and stable holding of puncturing needle
- Well-palpable septum for safe identification of thepuncture site
- Latex-, DEHP- and PVC-free
- Catheter length: 750 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- Residual volume chamber: 0.5 ml
- Puncture frequency (non-coring 19-G needle): 1.000
- Not power injectable
The implantable port systems of pfm medical ag meet the highest international standards for more than 30 years and are used reliably for the long-term medication in the areas of oncology, e.g. with chemotherapies and parenteral nutrition. The material concept of the port offers the user thereby a choice of high-quality plastic port systems, a variation in pure titanium as well as a hybrid version made of plastic and titanium. High pressure ports as well as low profile versions are available in all three materials.
The surgical cut-down technique is feasible with the listed components. Those components are always included in all set configurations.
- 1 port (with CT-marking)
- 1 catheter with atraumatic tip
- 2 radiopaque click-connectors
- 1 rinsing needle
- 1 Huber needle straight (22 G, 25 mm)
- 1 vein lifter
- (1 purple bracelet for identification as contrast port)
- 1 patient passport
The Modified Seldinger Technique is recommended being done with our compatible Standard MST Kit, which consists of a tunneler, a guidewire, an introducer needle as well as a peel-away-sheath.
- Basic Set (see above)
- Guidewire with dispenser
- Echogenic introducer needle
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator
Performing the Modified Seldinger Technique is also possible with our Premium MST Kit which contains of valuable technical features, e.g. an echogenic introducer needle, a peel-away-sheath with either an additional stylet (5 F) or valve (7 F, 9 F) and a nitinol guidewire.
- Basic Set (see above)
- Nitinol guidewire with dispenser
- Echogenic safety introducer needle (5 F)
- Echogenic introducer needle (7 F, 9 F)
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator and additional stylet (5 F)
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator and valve (7 F, 9 F)
9, Allée du Quartz
CH 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland