Low Vacuum Drainage System
Improved patient and user protection Two one-way valves efficiently prevent backflow thus minimising the risk of retrograde wound infections.
Minimised risk of cross-contamination Cost-effective replacement bags with one-way valve minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
Pre-configured sets The pre-configured wound drainage set consists of bellow, connection tube, Y-connector, Redon drains and optionally a disposable guide needle. Assembly with silicone drains also optionally available.
- Large capacity 250 ml bellows to increase the time intervals between re-evacuations and to reduce the total number of re-evacuations required
- Hydrophobically coated filter on the drainage bag for hygienic pressure equalisation without the risk of contact with the secretion
- Pre-attached Y-connectors with closed distal ends allow the optional use of one or two Redon drains (CH 8-18) without the need for additional connectors, adaptors or clamps
- Safety cap at the bottom outlet of the bellows to prevent spillage of residual fluid
- Redon drains DEHP-free
- User-friendly design
- Length: Redon drain 50 cm, Perforation 15 cm
- Volume: Bellows 250 ml, Drainage bag 700 ml
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany
|20760||2 Redon drains||CH 10||25|
|20761||2 Redon drains||CH 14||25|
|20762||2 Redon drains||CH 18||25|
|20770||2 Redon drains, Trocar||CH 10||25|
|20771||2 Redon drains, Trocar||CH 14||25|
|20772||2 Redon drains, Trocar||CH 18||25|
|20780||Exchange bag||700 ml||25|