Jet Port® Plus Low Profile
Plastic port systems are very light and they offer the advantage of minimal artefact formation using diagnostic methods such as magnetic resonance imaging.
High quality plastic (polyoxymethylene)
Small dimensions For a more discreet placing of the port
MRI-conditional Reduced artefact formation (up to 3,0 T)
- Catheter made of biostable, implantation-tested polyurethane (PU) or silicone
- Radiopaque, length marked catheter
- Vessel-friendly atraumatic catheter tip
- Click-Connector for safe connection between catheter and port chamber
- Highly compressed silicone membrane for secure closing of septum and stable holding of puncturing needle
- Well-palpable septum for safe identification of thepuncture site
- Latex-, DEHP- and PVC-free
- Catheter length: 750 mm
- Weight: 3.4 g
- Residual volume chamber: 0.4 ml
- Puncture frequency (non-coring 19-G needle): 600
- Not power injectable
The implantable port systems of pfm medical ag meet the highest international standards for more than 30 years and are used reliably for the long-term medication in the areas of oncology, e.g. with chemotherapies and parenteral nutrition. The material concept of the port offers the user thereby a choice of high-quality plastic port systems, a variation in pure titanium as well as a hybrid version made of plastic and titanium. High pressure ports as well as low profile versions are available in all three materials.
The surgical cut-down technique is feasible with the listed components. Those components are always included in all set configurations.
- 1 port (with CT-marking)
- 1 catheter with atraumatic tip
- 2 radiopaque click-connectors
- 1 rinsing needle
- 1 Huber needle straight (22 G, 25 mm)
- 1 vein lifter
- (1 purple bracelet for identification as contrast port)
- 1 patient passport
The Modified Seldinger Technique is recommended being done with our compatible Standard MST Kit, which consists of a tunneler, a guidewire, an introducer needle as well as a peel-away-sheath.
- Basic Set (see above)
- Guidewire with dispenser
- Echogenic introducer needle
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator
Performing the Modified Seldinger Technique is also possible with our Premium MST Kit which contains of valuable technical features, e.g. an echogenic introducer needle, a peel-away-sheath with either an additional stylet (5 F) or valve (7 F, 9 F) and a nitinol guidewire.
- Basic Set (see above)
- Nitinol guidewire with dispenser
- Echogenic safety introducer needle (5 F)
- Echogenic introducer needle (7 F, 9 F)
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator and additional stylet (5 F)
- Peel-away-sheath with dilator and valve (7 F, 9 F)
9, Allée du Quartz
CH 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland