Multi-Snare® VSD Loop-Set
The Multi-Snare® VSD Loop-Set is a retrieval snare for interventional cardiology. The highly-efficient, dual-plane design of the Multi-Snare® VSD Loop-Set device enables to grasp objects from any angle.
Dual-plane system In addition to the main loop, the Multi-Snare® also features an additional, lateral grasping function. These two planes enable objects of all kinds to be grasped quickly and safely.
Variable loop size The diameter of the loop on the Multi-Snare® can be easily adjusted to the exact size of the objectto be retrieved.
Contra-lateral positioning of a catheter Developed for the support during implantation of Nit-Occlud® Lê VSD: The Multi-Snare® VSD Loop-Set is especially intended for supporting the contralateral positioning of a catheter using the crossover technique by aligning the guide wire.
- Dual-plane system for retrieval using the loop or for lateral grasping
- Radiopaque loop made from coiled platinum wire
- High tensile strength thanks to flexible nitinol core wire
- Low-profile introducer sheath (5F for Multi-Snare® VSD Loop-Set)
- The loops can be rotated 360°
- Reduced friction, direct 1:1 torque and excellent leverage during application
- Extended shaft of the snare
- Two clips included, suitable for fixing the wire in the crossover position
- Interventional use in cardiovascular procedures
- Grasping or retrieval of diverse foreign bodies (wires, catheters, etc.)
- Positioning of implants and grafts
- Added support during cross-over procedures
- Added support during venipuncture for inserting central venous access points
- Repositioning or adjustment of long-term intravenous catheters
- Fibrin sheath stripping for long-term intravenous catheters
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany
|REF||Snare diameter||Implantation catheter||Introducer length||VPE|
|147015||15 mm (15-20)||5 F||145 cm||1|