Atrioseptostomy Balloon Catheter – Z-5™
The atrioseptostomy catheter is suitable for patients with a small left atrium as well as for newborn babies requiring an atrioseptostomy due to a congenital heart disorder.
Radiopaque Catheter Body & Balloon Image Marker The NuMED Z-5™ Atrioseptostomy catheter body is Radiopaque to facilitate reliable positioning of the catheter. A Platinum image marker band is placed under the balloon for clear identification under fluoroscopy.
Micro-Thin Non-Compliant Balloon The NuMED Z-5™ Atrioseptostomy balloon is micro-thin for low deflated profile that maintains tip flexibility. The Inflation of the balloon is controlled by volume. (see volumetric chart-Instructions for Use)
Reduced Balloon Size The reduced inflated balloon size should make Atrioseptostomy easier to perform on neonates with a small left atrium.
Tip Angulation The tip of the catheter is angled at 35° to facilitate passage into the left atrium.
Inner Lumen The NuMED Z-5™ Atrioseptostomy catheter has an inner lumen. The catheter end hole can
accommodate a guidewire.
- Low-profile balloon catheter for atrioseptostomy
- Non-compliant balloon, low profile in relaxed state
- Inner lumen with an opening at the catheter end for inserting a guide wire
- Catheter with 35° angulation to facilitate access to the left atrium
- Easy to use on newborns with a small left atrium
- Platinum markers for clear positioning under fluorescent illumination
2880 Main Street
Hopkinton, NY 12965
|NuMED Canada, Inc.|
45 Second Street West
Cornwall, ON K6J 1G3
|REF||Balloon diameter||Balloon length||Guide wire||Introducer size||VPE|
|SPT002||9.5 mm||95 mm||0.014"||5 F||1|
|SPT003||13.5 mm||135 mm||0.021"||6 F||1|