Our vision, mission and values
Our Vision: Leading evidence-based medicine
Offering solutions and products that are verifiably effective - that is our vision. She is our guiding principle on all levels - whether in strategic decision making within the management teams or in the daily operative work of each of our employees. Our vision always pushes us to develop and offer high quality solutions and products which can be proven to be effective and efficient in their application.
Our mission: Improving quality of life
Our mission is to always improve the quality of life and the quality of work for all our clients and patients with our work and our solutions. Safety and success of therapies are always our focus.
For us, just as for every other business, economical success is the basic foundation for fulfilling our mission. This we can only achieve together with the people we work for and with. Therefor they are at the centre of our thinking and doing.
Clarity, trust, loyalty, pride and respect - these are our values. They have accompanied us since our beginning and will contuinue to do so in the future. They are the constants which shape our work and our behaviour.
- In all our thoughts and actions we are focused on goals and results, and assume responsibility for the tasks and projects that we take on.
- By actively listening, we make sure that we have been understood correctly.
- We avoid the sentence “But I understood it in a different way” and if in doubt, we establish clarity by asking.
- We are part of a culture in which asking is not perceived as being annoying or stupid.
- We are receptive to new things – whether this is people or ideas.
- We are convinced that working relationships based on trust, can grow. Fully developed trust does not invalidate our professional rules of the game, in terms of reporting channels, QM, processes, risk management, and so on.
- We are part of a culture that promotes openness, transparency and entrepreneurship.
- We do everything in the interest of the company, unless a particular action clashes with our own values, rules or generally acknowledged principles.
- We are socially responsible and do not see loyalty as a one-way street.
- We represent and present our company positively to the outside world.
- We are proud of the company’s achievements and of being part of a team that creates useful products with many benefits.
- We want a positive and motivating environment.
- We deal with each other in a respectful manner.
- We promote diversity of opinion, yet accept decisions and back them.