pfm Forceps EWF 600
The pfm Forceps EWF 600 is the first wireless electronic forceps for safe transfer and alignment of tissue samples during embedding in histologic laboratories.
Convenient wireless operation The pfm Forceps EWF 600 is the first electronic forceps without cable and is controlled via a Bluetooth signal from the base station. The temperature of the forceps is adjusted and monitored by using the touch screen. During application, the temperature of the forceps tips remains consistent for 30 minutes. The battery level of the forceps is indicated on the display. A low charge status is additionally indicated on time by a flashing of the white light on the forceps. Then the forceps must be exchanged.
Perfect illumination of the work area The pfm Forceps EWF 600 has an integrated white light in order to illuminate the work area for better detection of smaller tissue samples.
Constant temperature due to gold-plated forceps tips and Bluetooth connection The tips of the forceps are gold-plated for optimal thermal conductivity. The set temperature is maintained via a Bluetooth signal between the forceps and the base station. The blue light on the forceps indicates a stable Bluetooth connection. The signal strength is also shown on the display of the touch screen.
Ease of operation The pfm Forceps EWF 600 is equipped with a modern touch screen system. By lightly swiping the screen the display conveniently switches between the various display options.
- Controlling and monitoring of temperature via Bluetooth
- Memory capacity during application: approx. 30 min
- User-friendly touch screen for precise temperature adjustment
- Charging status indicated on the display
- Illumination of work area
- 5 different types of interchangeable tips
- Signal when charging capacity is low
- Modern pfm medical design
- Total dimensions (W/D/H): 180 × 290 × 250 mm
- Temperature range: +30 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1 °C, Temperature display in 1 degree steps
- Charging time: approx. 30 min
- Power supply: 110 V / 220 V / 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 0.8 A
- Weight: 4,8 kg
pfm medical ag
50996 Köln, Germany